What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. Or, you may also choose to visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. This information helps us individually cater to your health needs.
- To improve our website. We are constantly staying up to date on innovative technology and patient interaction. This is all possible from the feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. We are continually improving our customer service and we show our patients we put them first.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. We are always keeping our patients informed and working to provide you with new opportunities.
- To send periodic emails and updates. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your privacy when you place an order, or enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), which means we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older.