To ensure that our patients are ready for their appointment, we’ve created a list of information you should have before coming to Urology Experts. We pride ourselves on our patient accessibility as well as our ability to treat and diagnose urological conditions, and we strive to treat our patients as quickly and efficiently as we can.
Please bring these following items to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card. We want to make sure you are able to receive our scope of treatment options.
- A list of your current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications. Please include your dose and the frequency of your medications as well. We want the best for our patients so it’s vital to ensure they receive the proper treatment for their unique health conditions.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history. This information will help us in your diagnosis and treatment options.
- Recent X-rays or other test results that may be related to your condition. For a quick and proper diagnosis, we want any important information on our patients’ conditions.
- We have a patient form on our website that we urge our new patients to complete before their first appointment.
If you have any questions about what to bring to your first appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us over the phone at 239-226-ASAP (2727) or through our Contact page. We look forward to giving you all of the information you need.